miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

Year 2014: Good & Bad Things

This year started good for me, why? Because summer. Is there something better than summer? I guess no. The best thing is don’t go to classes. Sometimes I could sleep all day. Without classes I feel free to do what I want.  The weather is warm, Santiago is almost empty and everything is good in summer. Also this summer I travelled a lot and meet a few nice people. But nothing is forever.

Then comes March and the good things disappear magically. People is back in Santiago, suddenly every street is fill with little children with uniforms, the evenings are shorter, the weather changes, it’s a little bit colder. But the most terrifying thing this year was back to university, I mean I like to be with my partners, share with them and learn new stuff, but waking up early everyday and do a lot of work for the different subjects … it’s difficult take that rhythm of life again. 

I had a problem with a subject this semester; I was in the red line. The first mark was kind of low and I though “damn I must give exam to pass”. This situation changed today when I received the second mark, it was good, better than my expectations. Also the teacher said that I will be free of exam, to be honest that makes my day.

In summary I'm doing well this year and I hope it´s keeps the same or better.  This semester is about to end and comes a little break to rest a little bit. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario