miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014

Personal Fears

Some people fears to spiders, darkness, evil clowns, dentists, a lot of things that I can understand, but what do I fear?. It was a little bit difficult for me to answer this question, I don’t know why. I’m not the bravest man on earth (everyone knows it, I guess) but I´m not afraid  of external things. After of digging deep down in my mind I realize that my biggest fear is fail to myself. What do I mean with fail to myself?  Well I have a lot of dreams about future, things that I want to do, places that I want to visit, goals that I want to reach and sometimes I feel insecure if I will be capable of  accomplish all this things. 

To avoid that feeling I try to live every day being responsible with the things that I believe and I like to do. Being honest with myself and if I make a mistake try to figure out that and apologize. Also I want to learn a lot of things; I think that is one purpose of existence, because knowledge is useful, it’s a good way to spend the time.  When I  make this things, I feel that the fears go away.

I want to do all the things that my capacity allows me to do, but if I don’t do the things that satisfies me I’m going to be frustrated with myself .  Finally at some point in my life I want to look back and say: "I did what I wanted, I  feel good for that", then I will have no more fears.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario