jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

YouTube

I'm studying journalism and I like writing and researching  about music. I need to update my knowledge about music very often, so YouTube is a good site to watch new videos and listen to new music. 

Youtube offers a friendly interface, it's easy to use. The site allows HD videos, that provides great image and audio quality. If you have a Gmail account you can create a YouTube account, so you can upload your own videos and create a channel to share your stuff. When you have an account YouTube suggests content based in the videos that you saw before, i think that is a cool feature. You can make comments and rate the videos too.

I visit it every day and someday I'll upload a video playing guitar or something like that. I like it because there I can find all the music and videos that I like.  If you don't know the site (I doubt about it)  here is the link http://www.youtube.com/

1 comentario:

  1. What is your channel? To see your talent with the six strings.
    Youtube is really nice, I watch rare movies some nights (with killers tomatoes and these things).

    ResponderEliminar