jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Pod XT Live

My favourite piece of technology is my Pod XT Live. It is a guitar effects pedal. I bought it in The Crowne Plaza gallery, two years ago. Now im using it every day, because i must practice guitar at least two hours each day. 

With this device i can play with headphones, get a lot of guitar effects, record my playing, and I can use it like  an audio interface too. 

I like because it's easy to use, and when I need to play live or in a rehearsal is very comfortable, because it just needs three wires and nothing else. It's has 120 banks to save my presets, and I can enable and  disable effects meanwhile i'm playing.

Without this guitar pedal I couldn't  practice, because I play in the night generally and the guitar through an amp it's too loud. So the guitar effects pedal  helps me to have a good relationship with my neighbors.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario