jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Pink Floyd


I don’t have a favourite band, but I like a lot Pink Floyd. They started at the end of 60s like a psychodelic rock band and the name comes from the name of two bluesmen. The founder and singer, Syd Barret, lost his mind for his excessive drug addiction, for this reason David Gilmour began to play in Pink Floyd. In 1973 the band released The Dark Side of The Moon, a masterpiece of progressive and fusion rock. This album made famous the band in the entire world.
I like this band because they have great compositions, they were pioneers using sound effects and the melodies are really nice to me. The song that I like of them is Comfortably Numb from The Wall. This song talks about the madness of an artist who must perform a show. The main and outro solo are amazing, one of the best solos in history of rock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario