miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

The Answer

It’s not easy to pick just one favourite song; I guess that the election depends of how you feel that day. Well today I choose The Answer by Richie Sambora. It´s an acoustic guitar ballad in A major and it was published in 1991. It´s part of the album Stranger in This Town.

So, why I like this song?  I like a lot the melody of the song, as a non-native english speaker, it was the first thing that I put attention.  “The Answer” starts with an arpeggio progression in A major and at the last verse it changes to B major.

When I read the lyrics I tried to figure out what was the meaning of the song. On an interview Sambora said that he wrote that song when he was about sixteen, but he could finish it many years after.
The song contains something that every person does in some point of life; try to get answers for the meaning of the existence and what is the purpose of the life. At the end the lyrics explain that life is not about  making questions, life is enjoy every single moment as the last one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario